Our bags are packed and ready to go! After two years of postponements, GDCA is excited to be back on the road again. We can’t wait to see you all in person and continue to create meaningful relationships around the proactive sustainment of embedded products.
- Feb 16–17, 2022 - NDIA Manufacturing Division, Washington, DC, USA
- March 7–10, 2022 - PMMC, Denver, USA
- March 15, 2022 - NDIA Annual Logistics Forum, Salt Lake City, USA
- March 15–17, 2022 - SAE Aerotech, Pasadena, USA
- March 20–23, 2022 - Dixie Crows, Georgia, USA
- May 17–19, 2022 - IIOM (International Institute of Obsolescence Management), Munich, Germany
- June 21–23, 2022 - Embedded World, Nuremberg, Germany
Announcement and Committee
GDCA and SAE have made joint efforts to establish a new track committee for the 2022 AeroTech conference (March 15–22) in Pasadena on supply chain, obsolescence, and sustainment.
If you want to share your knowledge and experience on the subject, we are looking for speakers and white papers on the following subjects:
- Supply chain resilience
- Obsolescence management/end of life (EOL)
- Sustainment of platforms, systems, and programs
- Product life cycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
We also welcome volunteers who would like to be part of the technical committee or review technical papers. For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.sae.org/aerotech.