Mark your calendars for 2023’s most important supply chain and logistics event hosted by the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Aviation in conjunction with DLA Land & Maritime.
This year’s theme “Building Resilient Supply Chains, Revitalizing Domestic Manufacturing & Fostering Growth” promises to be one of the best, with Government and Industry leaders focusing on domestic manufacturing and learning about solutions to the challenges jointly faced by global events impacting supply chains. Join us for this two-day event as we host dynamic speakers from Industry and Defense with backgrounds in Logistics and Acquisition, Aviation, Land & Maritime, as well as General and Flag Officer from military services who will provide critical perspectives across the DoD supply chain. New this year are Government and Industry co-developed and led breakout sessions. These sessions will provide attendees the opportunity to share ideas, ask questions and solve problems; along with insight on doing business with DLA.
• Gain insight into solutions for issues impacting global supply chains
• Hear from logistics and acquisition professionals on critical issues across the DoD supply chain
• Learn tips on conducting business with DLA representatives
• Network and share ideas with industry and government colleagues
• Establish or strengthen relationships with DLA partners
This conference and exhibition, tailored for small and large businesses, will offer new concepts, insight on Government policy and processing, and will allow for networking, opportunities to share issues, and collective problem solving for a long-term, sustainable supply chain.