In this podcast, we dive deep into the world of long-term product sustainment practices and obsolescence management. Tania Scroggie (GDCA) joins EEJournal to discuss the challenges of older designs in today’s OEMs, the delicate balance between sales and obsolete inventory, and how we can best evaluate product end of life.
Learning to Let It Go: Obsolescence Management and an OEM Tale of Woe
Recent Media Posts
- Learning to Let It Go: Obsolescence Management and an OEM Tale of Woe
- Dan Christenson presents Sustainment is Rapid Refresh
- Peter Sandborn Presents Sustainment is Science (and a Culture)
- Ethan Plotkin Presents Sustainment is the Lowest Cost Path
- Robin Brown presents Sustainment is Metrics for Programs