The NDIA Manufacturing Division will hold its next division meeting on March 14-15, 2018 at Holland & Knight in Washington, DC.
Effective cooperation among defense industry, university, government and military representatives is vital to U.S. defense manufacturing efforts. The NDIA Manufacturing Division aids industry/government/academia interaction in technology areas directly related to manufacturing research, design, development, testing and production. Through such interaction, these groups exchange information and views that benefit the development of advanced technology for the war fighter.
The division works to:
– Advocate national support for defense manufacturing
– Promote defense manufacturing excellence
– Support promising technologies, processes and implementation methodologies
– Conduct manufacturing research and study efforts
– Conduct government/industry forums focused on defense manufacturing